Wednesday, 5 June 2013

How Do I Know?

How Do I Know?

Are you someone who moves forward in life, towards your goals with tenacity and determination? Or are you someone who likes to discuss options and possibilities with other people?

If you are the former, then you're likely to have experienced success in associated areas of your life. If you're the latter, are you happy and successful or are you unsure?

If you're the latter, take a look around you and observe the people you admire and respect, whether they're a family member, a work colleague, a friend or a film star. Do the people you observe regularly seek validation from others, or do they appear to rely on their own gut instinct?

I have noticed that contented, happy people have a sense of self-assurance and are able to rely on their own gut instinct. They do not need to seek guidance on which option to select in a given situation for example. They do not require other people to agree with their own decisions before they proceed to create the results that they have selected.

Do you accept that you are unique? If you do, then you have already taken a bold step to achieving more...

Consider the number of decisions you have made throughout your life so far... Think about any decisions you have made which provided the results that you desired. Then think about decisions you have made which have not provided the outcome you really wanted...

If you can identify the good decisions to determine why they were good versus the bad decisions to determine why they were bad, then you start to create a library to draw on as you move forward in your life. If you can understand what makes a decision a good one for you, then you can begin to apply the principles to your future decisions. Equally, you can learn from any bad decisions to help you avoid duplicating them.



This proposal helped me accept that I am fully responsible for every decision I make. I'm sharing it with you because it begins to demonstrate that you should trust your gut instinct, which is a great indicator on whether something is right for you.

Please contact me if you would like greater insight – I can show you how to achieve more and begin to create the life-style you desire.



No comments:

Post a Comment